Bible Paper Toys - Book 1 - Nativity Figures



















Here’s a paper toys model of the Nativity story for you to assemble. You can download the different parts from here; you will find 5 booklets with different figures and parts to create a paper model of the story of the birth of Jesus—the first Christmas.

You can now download theses booklet as well as the Wise Men models PDF at this address:
http://www.mylittlehouse.org/bible-paper-toys/12-the-nativity-story/18-the-nativity-story



















Each booklet contains the different figures as seen in the cover, and instruction pages with photos to guide you in the making of the model.

Take the time to look through the different pieces and instructions before starting to help you get familiar with the project. Most pieces are simple to put together, a few are a little more complex, but remember always try the parts together before gluing, and if you make a mistake, it is easy to reprint another page.
















These booklets are free to download and use for your Christmas preparation, for Bible activities with children or Sunday school. Feel free to share them with others. I simply ask you to not use these for commercial purposes, and to always include my name and copyright. If you like, and enjoy this nativity project you may send me a donation for my work. It will be appreciated and will help me to continue to create more activities.

Hopefully I will try to create other Bible Paper Toys to illustrate the life of Jesus. This first series is made to illustrate the Nativity story, but Bible Paper Toys can also be used to depict other scenes from the Bible, for example a diorama showing the shepherds keeping their sheep at night and the visit of the angels. More photos and ideas will be coming in the future.

Please feel free to comments or write me if you have any questions or suggestions of other scenes to create, and send me photos too of your Nativity model if you like. Thank you.

And now the Bible Paper Toys booklets












39 comments:

  1. Wow! Super great! What a work. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing my kid loved it. Only one little request can you put all the images?? seems like baby Jesus is missing Please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nooo. esta con la virgen maria. no se desaparecio

      Delete
  4. thnks for the idea...God bless u...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a treasure... Thank you so much.... May God richly bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I just downloaded the books and the pages are printing right now! My 8 year old son is eager to get started and I am sure the rest of my children will be excited as well!

    Thank you for your generosity in sharing your time and talents with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see Baby Jesus in the Craft pdf as well! ... He's missing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the very nice notes

    Baby Jesus is there at the bottom of page 5 of book 5. Sorry my fault, my explanations weren't clear but I wrote a little note to explain.

    Sorry about that,

    Didier

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful resource!! I saw a post of your material at the Shower of Roses blog and I couldn't help to come visit you! I will post about you as well in my blog. May God bless you for sharing your wonderful talents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, that's very kind, a Merry Christmas to you and your family,

    Didier

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amei essa idéia, e obrigada por permitir que a usemos para ensinar as crianças na igreja e fora dela.Que o Espirito Santo continue te inspirando.

    ReplyDelete
  12. isit ok if i print these and sell at a charity? all the profits after minusing the cost of printing will be donated to charity

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful. My Grandson will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much. God bless you and your ideas!:)This looks great and my daughter loves it too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well I´m not a girl but I love this nativity paper crafts and I'll download everything. A lot of thanks for your sharing. You're a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Em primeiro lugar parabéns por esta linda iniciativa de evangelização. Você poderia disponibilizar os primeiros livretos da natividade também em PDF.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merci beaucoup, juste ce qu'il me fallait pour occuper les enfants d'ici Noël ! Joyeuses Fêtes !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you, we were looking for a manger for an Easter peep....long story. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Desde Argentina le escribe un maestro de escuela bíblica muy agradecido por el material que usted realiza y comparte.
    Solo hay palabras de agradecimiento por hacer esto que a nosotros nos sirve muchísimo.
    Gracias, Gracias y un millón de GRACIAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Obrigada pelo material. Seja abençoada com todos os que ama por Deus.

    ReplyDelete
  21. MARAVILHOSO! WONDERFULL!
    YOU HELP ME SO SO MUCH..THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YPUR HELP...GOD BLESS YOU!
    THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi,
    Thank you so much for offering these! I really want to print the nativity scene for my children, but I need it in PDF format. Is there any way you could put a link on here in a PDF format? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind notes and comments. Yes I added the nativity on my web site, you can download all the different parts for the nativity here at this web site address:
      http://www.mylittlehouse.org/bible-paper-toys/12-the-nativity-story/18-the-nativity-story

      Delete
  23. Awesome! I made this with my little girl..we had so much of fun.. she was so proud of what she made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. The "Biblical Magi" (Three Wise Men) are missed. But anyway it's a Wonderful work! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the Wise Men in the 3rd section of the Nativity books, but they are also posted separately from the set with the donkey and two camels on the site also. I added some glitter glue before putting them together and they look really nice!

      Delete
  25. quel dommage : le lien ne fonctionne plus ! peut-on trouver cet ensemble quelque part ?... je le trouve très original et il m'intéresse beaucoup !

    ReplyDelete
  26. No encuentro El Niño jesus..... En el libro 5 no aparece.... Como lo consigo?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lo encontré , gracias.... Eso pasa por no leer y querer correr demasiado....

    ReplyDelete
  28. Deus e maravilhoso pois colocas as pessoas certa em nosso caminho.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so COOL !!!!!!!!!
    love this so much, i bet the sunday school won't be boring again.
    why I just know it today ???
    Thank You, Amazing artwork

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gracias!!! está precioso este material !

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi, when I click on the link to the 5 booklets , it’s says wrong link. Please could you direct me to the correct link.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have been searching for these. Can’t take off my eyes on it. I want to save them immediately and print them. May you be blessed abundantly for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete